DOWNLOAD MUSIC:: STRAUSS ---OLUWANISHOLA


Constellation Music GanG Artist " Olawanishola Yusuff Olayiwola" well known as "Strauss"

A mass communication Graduate of moshood abiola polytechnic (Mapoly) Dropped his first official Debut Freestyle single titled "OLUWANISHOLA" mixed and mastered by Femziel.

Share and enjoy

DOWNLOAD

Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

My Name is Olatunji Michael Afolabi Popularly known as Flowz. I'm a graduate of Moshood Abiola Polytechnic(MAPOLY), Abeokuta, Mass Communication Department. Disseminating Information and keeping students of the Institution updated has been my priority even before I became a Student of the Institution. This Blog was created in April, and many people has kept me moving through their Support, Motivation and Inspiration.
    Blogger Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment