News Update: Mapoly Officials set to go on Christmas and New Year Break:


The management of Moshood Abiola Polytechnic {MAPOLY} has fixed 23rd of December as the end of all academic activities on Campus for year 2015. All staffs are expected to have rounded up whatever work they have on their desk before the stipulated date as all academic activities will be suspended from December 23rd to January 4th, 2016.

However, newly admitted students have been advised to try as much as possible to complete all process of registration for the new session which commenced on the December 14, 2015.

Share on Google Plus

About flowz

My Name is Olatunji Michael Afolabi Popularly known as Flowz. I'm a graduate of Moshood Abiola Polytechnic(MAPOLY), Abeokuta, Mass Communication Department. Disseminating Information and keeping students of the Institution updated has been my priority even before I became a Student of the Institution. This Blog was created in April, and many people has kept me moving through their Support, Motivation and Inspiration.
    Blogger Comment

9 comments:

  1. pls is the acceptance fees closed already

    ReplyDelete
  2. No.....the payment is still ON...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can I start my registration as soon a possible from January wen we resumed?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I made a mistake in my jamb...on my waec result I've my name written on it as Abiodun toyin paul...buh on my jamb slip it was written as Abiodun oluwatoyin paul hope there is no big deal in this???

    ReplyDelete
  5. You can continue the registration anytime you wish....@jamiu....... Try contacting your school officer first before going for affidavit

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can I continue with my registration or I should go to school office first???

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've already pass through school officer but she never complain about that but I think it will affect me in future right?

    ReplyDelete
  8. It won't affect u in d future.....

    ReplyDelete