DOWNLOAD MUSIC::: NOKIABOI- IFEMI











Another hot bang released by Nokia Star Boi, Tittle 'Ifemi' produced by Dami cash.
The talented Fuji and Hip hop mixture has once did Kiss Daniel 'WOJU REMIX' Which he title 'RORI'. Download ifemi and play it for you love once..... Very hot and bang.
Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

My Name is Olatunji Michael Afolabi Popularly known as Flowz. I'm a graduate of Moshood Abiola Polytechnic(MAPOLY), Abeokuta, Mass Communication Department. Disseminating Information and keeping students of the Institution updated has been my priority even before I became a Student of the Institution. This Blog was created in April, and many people has kept me moving through their Support, Motivation and Inspiration.
    Blogger Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment