Here is a new song titled Kalenda by Emmy Freek.
About flowz
My Name is Olatunji Michael Afolabi Popularly known as Flowz. I'm a graduate of Moshood Abiola Polytechnic(MAPOLY), Abeokuta, Mass Communication Department. Disseminating Information and keeping students of the Institution updated has been my priority even before I became a Student of the Institution. This Blog was created in April, and many people has kept me moving through their Support, Motivation and Inspiration.

All of these brokers and account managers should be avoided at all costs. They took over $80,000 of my investment capital, and they kept asking for additional money before approving and processing my withdrawal request. In the end, I lost all I had invested. The customer service staff rejected every attempt to contact them. Moving on was quite difficult and devastating for me. Thank heavens I listened to a broadcast that explained how scam victims can use Boleyn Magic Hackers Email:(support@boleynonline.com) Services to get their money back…
ReplyDelete