[MUSIC PREMIERE] PSALM E - MAPOLY ANTHEM ( PROD BY HALMEEYAH):


Ademolu Samuel Iretiola whose stage name is Psalm E,is a student of Moshood Abiola Polytechnic [MAPOLY], He started as a drummer in the church and he has released so many sinqles.

Here is another hot smashing hit by him titled Mapoly Anthem Produce by Halmeeyah…..

He’s managed by VontageMontage Twitter – @Psalme_psr

DOWNLOAD MUSIC HERE
Share on Google Plus

About flowz

My Name is Olatunji Michael Afolabi Popularly known as Flowz. I'm a graduate of Moshood Abiola Polytechnic(MAPOLY), Abeokuta, Mass Communication Department. Disseminating Information and keeping students of the Institution updated has been my priority even before I became a Student of the Institution. This Blog was created in April, and many people has kept me moving through their Support, Motivation and Inspiration.
    Blogger Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment